We share the same values and ambition for the education of younger generations as our partners. Our partners help us to grow, continue to enrich our educational offer and to develop globally.
Devenir Bilingue is the reference site for all those who want to progress in a foreign language with the old dream of one day becoming bilingual. Because there is not only one path to follow to become bilingual, but dozens of solutions more or less adapted to your profile, Devenir Bilingue helps you make choices to build your own journey.
Expats Parents is a project full of resources around parenting, education, schooling, bilingualism, cultural adaptation… and many other subjects of interest to expatriate families :
- A collaborative site to help you better understand and support your nomadic family: www.expatsparents.fr
- A private Facebook group where you can share your experience with 4000 expatriate parents in more than 100 countries
- A Facebook page where you will find articles and information about the issues related to family expatriation
Privileged access to selected services for you
… and much more!
Averroes e-learning is a structure that has been specialising for 17 years in the tutoring of students in high schools in the AEFE network. Since 2016, it has been offering a videoconference solution to meet the needs of high school and university students wherever they are.
Their offer :
– 2-hour weekly courses from 3rd to higher education
– courses to revise exams, to improve or prepare for the post-baccalaureate examinations of the
Their assets :
– a wide range of disciplines
– Experienced teachers trained in the pedagogy of tutoring and coaching
– a personalised follow-up of the students
– a real pedagogy of coaching built around course summaries, in-depth methodological work and training on examination subjects with personalised correction
– an ongoing dialogue with parents.
Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: to help to find the dream job! Their goal is to help any person to find a job, regardless of his or her place of residence, language, religion, skin color or beliefs.
1. To be aware of all current jobs available, no matter what country they are advertised in or whatever the publication media.
2. Simple and intuitive tools for people that help them find jobs that exactly match their skills, knowledge, place of residence or other relevant criteria.
3. Provide any valuable information on the future workplace to our users, which helps them to decide whether a job is suitable for them.
4. Eliminate technical obstacles for candidates towards finding new jobs.
MatchKerja is a company based in Indonesia that aims to make the job search process as easy and simple as possible. In order to become the one stop career solution for job seekers in the area, all their services have been carefully crafted to help job seekers find a job.
-Job portal: They provide an online job platform that helps applicants find jobs and aids employers in their quest to locate ideal candidates.
-Career Service: They offer Professional Profile Writing, Psychometric Test with Career Advice, Interview Preparation and Job Search process with Interview and Job Offer Guarantee.
-Courses: They help to level up the skills with their partners’ programs.